I KNOW. I know I shouldn’t judge, but these are my surefire, 100%, I can’t help but assume negative things about you if you…
- have 2+ bumper stickers
- edit stupid words / stupid quotes onto every stupid photo you’ve ever stupid taken
- place (NOT WEAR?!) a hat on the top of your head. PUSH IT DOWN! PUSH IT DOWN!
- still have spinners…..
- listen to screamo or offensively loud rap with all windows down. I SEE U.
- legit hate / have a violent bone to pick with all students at your rival school. Look how sad she is..
- wear clothes with pick up lines
- have a spikey So-Cal or Nor-Cal sticker on your car. You are misrepresenting everyone :/
- wear any shirt that has a dagger-like pointy font, making it nearly illegible
- drink a Rockstar (or any energy drink), especially first thing in the morning (this man is the worst, also breaking the rule above – avoid him at all costs)
- have a dog and are grumpily selfish and act weird when I want to pet it
- are one of those people that likes something your friend has, then buys it the following day
- fail to tell me or other friend they’ve got something in their teeth. You are selfish and weird and hurting a lot of people!
- roll your eyes in moments that you should be excited about. YOU AIN’T FOOLIN’ NOBODY ON THAT TEETER TOTTER!!)(@#)
- wear non-slip shoes (I get that it’s a safety thing, but I’d rather us all be in danger than see those bad boys)
- work at a restaurant / retail store and act confused that I’m addressing you…
Be careful friends, and never stop being you unless you are one (or multiple) of the people above. Then, be someone else with small, almost invisible remnants of who you once were. Be inspired!